Product highlights for the Ford Mustang Supercharger Single Belt, Upgrade Phase 1-2 (2010):
- Phase 1-2 upgrade for 2010 4.6L 3V Mustang GT that is equipped with the ROUSH Phase 1 475HP TVS 2.3L Supercharger
- Upgrades power from previous 475HP/435 ft-lb to 550HP/500 ft-lb
- Includes a new bolt-on 80mm supercharger pulley, 6-rib serpentine belt, dual fuel pump upgrade, and re-calibration
- Can be installed on the stock 4.6L V8 Mustang GT engine without any internal engine modifications
- Vehicle's PCM is required to be re-calibrated with this upgrade, and is to be downloaded using the RDT software
- Not for sale or installation in the state of California, or any other state that requires an EO number
- Includes all necessary installation instructions
The ROUSH Phase 1-2 Single Belt Upgrade Kit for 2010 Mustang 4.6L V8 owners allows you to upgrade from your current Phase 1 475HP Kit (part #421107) to the Phase 2 (550HP) Kit with ease!
The total power at the flywheel with this kit is 550HP / 500 lb-ft (up from the 475HP /435 lb-ft of the Phase 1 system).
This supercharger kit belongs to the innovative line of ROUSHchargers designed to allow for easy upgrading. Customers can install one "Phase" in the line and upgrade when they are ready, all while reusing as many parts as possible from the kit that they already have. Best of all, this supercharger can be installed on a stock 4.6L V8 engine with 0 modifications to the internal components!
The components of the Single Belt Phase 1-2 2010 TVS Mustang Supercharger Upgrade include the following:
- 80mm pulley
- New 6-Rib Serpentine Belt
- Dual Fuel Pump Upgrade
- ROUSH Phase 2 Calibration ( to be downloaded using the ROUSH Diagnostic Tool (RDT) Software)
This part now utilizes the ROUSH Flash Voucher card to be calibrated using ROUSH Diagnostic Tool (RDT) software and pass-thru device. If you do not have access to an approved pass-thru device, you can send your PCM back to ROUSH to be flashed for an additional $100.00 fee. Please contact Customer Care at 800-59-ROUSH if you have any questions.