Product highlights for the Mustang 18 Inch Wheel And Cooper Zeon RS3 Tire 3pc TPMS 2010-2014:
- The 18-inch chrome wheel by ROUSH fits 2010-2014 Mustangs
- 18" x 10" chrome wheel
- 45mm offset
- Hub centric design for precise wheel placement and top notch ride quality
- Classic ROUSH® five-spoke design w/ ROUSH engraving
- Compatible with ROUSH brakes (parts #401599 and #403144)
- Features "ROUSH" logo
- Fits 2005-2014 Ford Mustangs
- Covered by 12 month/12,000 mile warranty
- Each wheel sold separately
- Matching tires optional
- Available Options:
- Chrome Wheel Only for 2005-2014 Mustangs (part #401305)
- 2005-2006 LH Wheel & Cooper Zeon 2XS Tire (part #401347)
- 2005-2006 RH Wheel & Cooper Zeon 2XS Tire (part #401348)
- 2007-2009 LH Wheel & Cooper Zeon 2XS Tire w/ 2 pc. TPMS (part #401994)
- 2007-2009 RH Wheel & Cooper Zeon 2XS Tire w/ 2 pc. TPMS (part #401995)
- 2010-2011 LH Wheel & Cooper Zeon 2XS Tire w/ 3 pc. TPMS (part #404478)
- 2010-2011 RH Wheel & Cooper Zeon 2XS Tire w/ 3 pc. TPMS (part #404479)
- 2005-2006 Wheel & Cooper Zeon RS3 Tire w/o TPMS (part #421136)
- 2007-2009 Wheel & Cooper Zeon RS3 Tire w/ 2 pc. TPMS (part #421135)
- 2010-2011 Wheel & Cooper Zeon RS3 Tire w/ 3 pc. TPMS (part #421117)
While Supplies Last with band type TPMS
This Mustang 18 Inch Chrome Wheel from ROUSH® lends sleek and aggressive styling to your 2010-2014 Mustang. Not only does This Mustang 18 Inch Chrome Wheel look great, it also feels great. Its hub centric design makes it possible for exact positioning of the wheel for outstanding ride quality. This wheel has the classic ROUSH five-spoke design with subtle "ROUSH" engraving.
The wheel come with a 12 month/12,000 mile warranty.
Each 18-inch chrome wheel is sold separately and can optionally be ordered with matching tires. The tire options include Cooper's Zeon 2XS for performance and longevity and the Zeon RS3 for ultimate performance. Please note the model year when selecting the correct wheel and tire combination in the drop-down box. Please also note that the Zeon 2XS tires must be ordered for the side of the vehicle on which they will be mounted, as these are a directional tire (the RS3 tire is on-directional).
These ROUSH® wheels are compatible with the ROUSH brake systems (parts #401599
Since being established in 1976 as Jack Roush Performance Engineering, ROUSH has become the winningest name in racing, with numerous championships in professional drag racing, road racing, and NASCAR. The ROUSH company is also recognized internationally as a premier provider of automotive product development and systems integration solutions, with more than 2,000 employees in facilities across the globe. The company's success remains deeply rooted in the core values that are unique to ROUSH: reliance upon the talent of the individual, a disciplined work ethic, scrupulous attention to detail, and an acutely intense desire to be the best. As a result, every ROUSH product shares in this rich tradition of racing performance and the highest level of OEM quality and design.