Product highlights for the Mustang Cold Air Intake for ROUSH Supercharger TVS (2011-2014):
- Large 110 mm MAF (Mass Air Flow) tube
- Cold air box designed to keep out water from 2013-2014 GT hood louvers
- Washable, re-usable, high-flow air filter element
- Reinforced molded clean air tube
- Can be used on 2011-2014 5.0L-4v Mustangs with ROUSH 2.3L TVS Superchargers
- Can be used on 2011-2014 5.0L-4v Mustangs with Ford Racing/Whipple 2.3L/2.9L Superchargers
- All required hardware included
- 90-Day ROUSH Parts only limited warranty included
- CUSTOM PCM CALIBRATION REQUIRED (NO ROUSH TUNE PROVIDED)
- NOT AVAILABLE FOR SALE OR INSTALLATION IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA
- Note: This is NOT equivalent to the Phase 2 Upgrade Kit part #421389
The ROUSH Mustang Supercharger Cold Air Induction is a more efficient air intake method than the standard air filtering process. Air first comes into the Air Dam, which keeps out hot air from the engine compartment. The result is that the air entering the filter is cooler and dense, providing for a more potent air charge.
The ROUSH air filtration performance is second to none. The Mustang air filters are 100% washable and reusable. The intake features a Cool Air Dam which surrounds the high-flow filter, helping to keep out hot air from the engine and debris (from hood louvers as seen in 2014 Mustang), further maximizing performance.
This CAI kit includes all the necessary hardware, making it quick and easy to install. Intake will work on 2011-2014 5.0L-4v Mustangs with the ROUSH TVS Supercharger. Also works with 2011-2014 5.0L-4v Mustangs with Ford Racing and Whipple 2.3L/2.9L Superchargers.
**TUNE IS NOT INCLUDED (CUSTOM PCM CALIBRATION REQUIRED) **
**NOT AVAILABLE FOR SALE OR INSTALLATION IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA**
The "ROUSH" logo is also featured on the kit, thereby stamping your car with the mark of the leader in automotive performance. As a result, this kit not only makes your car faster, it makes it look faster when you open your hood.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov