Product highlights for the Mustang GT Front Brake Pads (2005-2014):
- High performance Mustang front brake pads
- Fits 2005-2014 Ford Mustang GTs
- Only works with ROUSH 4 piston calipers
- Designed to work with two-piece front rotors, including ROUSH front rotors (part #401600 left and #401601 right)
- Included all ROUSH High Performance Front Brake Kits with 4 piston calipers:
ROUSH High Performance Front Brake Kit (part #401599)
- The same pads used in the ROUSH Stage 3 Mustang as well as the ROUSH P-51A Mustang
- This is a component of a system that provides for:
- Decreased stopping distance
- Improved brake modulation and control under braking
- Improved initial bite
- Better management of brake heat
- Extensively engineered and tested to provide for optimum braking performance and seamless interaction with other vehicle dynamics
ROUSH® Mustang front brake pads provide high performance braking for your 2005-2014 Mustang.
This brake kit provides superior stopping power for the street and is designed to work with two-piece front rotors, including ROUSH front rotors (part #401600 left and #401601 right)
This Ford Mustang brake pad kit is intended to be used as part of a ROUSH braking system that will not only make your Mustang look better, it will decrease stopping distance, improve brake modulation and control under braking, improve initial bite, and dissipate and manage heat much more effectively.
These pads come standard on ROUSH Stage 3 Mustangs as well as the ROUSH P-51A Mustang, and are also included in all ROUSH High Performance Front Brake Kits with 4 piston calipers:
This and every ROUSH brake package is extensively engineered and tested by ROUSH's own performance engineers to provide optimum performance for your vehicle. ROUSH brake parts are certified over many hours on the track as well as the street.
Rather than simply providing the best quality brake parts available, ROUSH takes its development a step further by finely tuning its brake offerings to the specific application as part of a whole system. The benefit of this approach is that ROUSH brake parts work seamlessly with the other dynamic aspects of your car.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov