Product highlights for the Mustang Front Splitter (2010-2012):
- Add true race-inspired styling for your 2010-2012 ROUSH® Ford Mustang Front Fascia
- Fits and requires the ROUSH® 2010-2012 Mustang Front Fascia (with foglamps and harness under part #420000 or without under part #420001)
- Made from high-strength TPO (thermal plastic olefin) for long lasting durability
- Shaped with high-pressure injection molding, the same process that the OEMs use
- Installs in minutes
- No trimming needed
- All required parts included
- Comes unpainted with grained texture to increase longevity against rock impacts from driving
This Mustang Front Splitter
, from ROUSH® adds true race-inspired styling and performance to your 2010-2012 Mustang. The splitter fits and requires the 2010-2012 Mustang ROUSH Front Fascia. This fascia is available with foglamps and harness under part #420000
or without foglamps under part #420001
The 2010-2011 Mustang Front Splitter is made from high-strength TPO (thermal plastic olefin) for long lasting durability, and is made in the U.S.A. at ROUSH's own plastics manufacturing facility. The plastic is molded with high-pressure injection, the same process used by the automotive manufactures. Installation takes only minutes, and there is no trimming needed, as there would be with our competitors products. All required parts are included.
Front Splitters help to reduced drag and increase downforce on your vehicle. When in use the front splitter improves your car's aerodynamics by improving the transition between the high-velocity airflow underneath the car and the much slower freestream airflow of the ambient atmosphere. It works by providing a space for the underbody airflow to decelerate and expand so that it does not cause excessive flow separation and drag.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov