Product highlights for the Mustang GT Rear Valance (2005-2009):
- Aggressive styling for your Mustang
- Fits 2005-2009 4.6L Ford Mustangs only
- Requires the ROUSH® Exhaust part #401339 (discontinued) or #401338
- Made from high-strength TPO (thermal plastic olefin) for long lasting durability
- Shaped with high-pressure injection molding, the same process that the OEMs use
- Designed around original manufacturer CAD data for optimum quality and fit
- Available unpainted
- Made in the U.S.A.
Our Mustang Rear Valance
upgrades the look of your 2005-2009 Ford Mustang GTs (4.6L V8) and is included in the 2005-2009 Complete ROUSH Ford Mustang Body Kit (part #401421)
. This kit includes the center, left, and right unpainted panels.
The ROUSH®'s Rear Valance is made from high-strength TPO (thermal plastic olefin) for long lasting durability, and is made in the U.S.A. at ROUSH's own plastics manufacturing facility. The plastic is molded with high-pressure injection, the same process used by the automotive manufactures.
This Mustang body kit is designed around original manufacturer CAD data for optimum quality and fit. As a result, there is no time consuming trimming or sanding required as there is with our competitors' body kits. The valance is available unpainted. All required mounting hardware is included.
Please note that we recommended that a professional bodyshop install this kit, as some trimming of the stock fascia is required.
Note: The ROUSH Rear Valance requires the ROUSH Exhaust part #401339 (discontinued) or #401338.