Product highlights for the 2010-2012 Ford Mustang ROUSH Rear Valance Kit:
- Fits 2010-2012 Mustangs (both GT & V6)
- ROUSH Rear Valance Kit
- Adds aggressive styling to the rear of the Mustang
- Black stipple finish
- Made from high-strength TPO (Thermal Plastic Olefin)
- Designed using original manufacturer CAD data for superior fitment
- Can be used with the following ROUSH exhaust systems:
- Valance is also compatible with the stock Mustang GT & V6 exhaust systems
- Includes all necessary hardware, templates, and instructions
The ROUSH Performance Mustang Rear Valance for 2010-2012 GT & V6 model Mustangs gives the back end of your vehicle a new aggressive look!
Note: This valance will also work with the factory 2010-2012 Mustang GT & V6 exhaust systems
This part comes unpainted with a grain texture that resists chipping from impacts from rocks while driving. The ROUSH Rear Valance is made from high-strength TPO (Thermal Plastic Olefin) for long lasting durability, and is made in the U.S.A. at ROUSH's own plastics manufacturing facility. The plastic is molded with high-pressure injection, the same process used by the automotive manufactures. This piece is also designed around original manufacturer CAD data for optimum quality and fit. As a result, there is no time consuming trimming or sanding required as there is with our competitors' body kits. All required mounting hardware, instructions, and templates are included.