Product highlights for the Mustang GT Rear Sway Bar (2005-2010) :
- Fits 2005-2010 Mustang GT
- Includes new bushings and links
- Bar is 26mm in diameter
- Provides improved stiffness and stability through turns
- Designed to maintain high level of ride quality while increasing performance
- May also help front tires to last longer
- Race-inspired design
- Extensively engineered and tested to ensure proper balance with entire vehicle as an integrated system
- Same sway bar found in the ROUSH Suspension System for 2005-2010 Mustang GTs
Due to its rear wheel drive design and front end weight, Mustangs have a tendency to understeer (plowing into turns and resisting steering inputs). The ROUSH Rear Sway Bar helps to fix this problem by adding some stiffness to the rear suspension, making your car turn more easily. Another added benefit of the ROUSH Rear Sway Bar is that the front tires will last longer. ROUSH obtains this increased ride and handling quality by the added thickness to the diameter of the sway bar, making the rear end more rigid.
This sway bar is also a direct replacement for any owner with the ROUSH 2005-2010 Suspension Kit.
Included with this sway bar will also be brand new links and bushings.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov