Product highlights for the 2005-2014 Mustang Rear Wheel Black w/ Machined Face -- Ford Racing:
- 2005 - 2014 Mustang GT, Ford Mustang V6, and 2007-2014 Shelby GT500
- Standard factory equipment on Ford Racing Mustang Boss 302S race car
- 19" x 10" wide rim
- For use with 19" x 9" Ford Racing Boss 302S front wheel see M-1007-DC199LGB
- 5-lug pattern and 4.5" bolt circle
- 47.5 mm offset
- 7.4" backspacing
- Machined face wheel with gloss black accents
- Clear coated to OEM Ford factory standards for durability
- Includes the Ford Racing center cap
- Clears OEM factory Brembo brakes and ROUSH 4 piston Brake Packages
- Mustang rear wheel valve stem TPMS compatible
- Special Order, Please allow for longer than normal lead times.
Ford Racing Mustang Boss 302S wheel allows your 2005-2014 Ford Mustang a stand out with these new rims. The black gloss wheel with machined face make these 19inch wheels stand apart from the standard Mustang wheels. The Boss 302S factory built race car came standard with the 10inch wide rear wheel. The wider wheel allows for better traction giving the rim the ability to lay down the power to the pavement.
For more than a century, Ford vehicles have been competing and winning on the track proof positive that a successful race car is more than a collection of performance parts. It is a complete package of race-grade components that are engineered, developed and tested together to deliver a winning combination. Ford engineers and craftsmen led the development of the special components and vehicles that went on to dominate on the track and street.
Ford Racing, engineers, craftsmen and many of the best manufacturers in the performance industry collaborate to create and develop the best upgrades for your Ford car or truck. Ford vehicles better than anyone else, which puts Ford Racing in a unique position to help you to realize your car’s performance potential, while maintaining the important balance with the durability, drivability and emissions.
Whether you are an oval racer, a drag racer, a road racer, an off-roader, a builder, a restorer or an enthusiast who wants more street performance, you are highly valued ROUSH and Ford Racing customer. The entire team at ROUSH and Ford Racing is committed to giving you the very best options for improving your Ford vehicle.