Product highlights for the Mustang Side Valance LH (1999-2004):
- Aggressive styling for the side of your 1999-2004 Mustang
- Requires the ROUSH Side-Exit Exhaust System (discontinued)
- Designed to be used in conjunction with the Right-Hand Side Valance (part #SM01-1300-AA)
- Includes left hand side valance only
- Made from high-strength TPO (thermal plastic olefin) for long lasting durability
- Shaped with high-pressure injection molding, the same process that the OEMs use
- Designed around original manufacturer CAD data for optimum quality and fit
- Comes with all required mounting hardware
- Comes unpainted
- Made in the U.S.A.
This Mustang Side Valance (LH) from ROUSH® for your 1999-2004 Mustang will be sure to add a sleek look to the side of your vehicle!
This specific Side Valance fits the left hand side of the Mustang. The skirt is made from high-strength TPO (thermal plastic olefin) for long lasting durability, and is made in the U.S.A. at ROUSH's own plastics manufacturing facility. The plastic is molded with high-pressure injection (the same process used by the automotive manufacturers).
This kit is designed around original manufacturer CAD data for optimum quality and fit. As a result, installation is quick and easy. There is no time consuming trimming or sanding required as there is with our competitors' body kits. All required mounting hardware is included.
This kit features a hole for and requires either the 1999-2004 ROUSH Mustang V8 Side Exhaust Kit (part #SM02-4K010-V8) or the 1999-2004 ROUSH Mustang V6 Side Exhaust Kit (part #SM01-4K000-V6) which are both discontinued.
This kit is intended to be used in conjunction with the Right-Hand Side Valance (part #SM01-1300-AA).
This Ford Mustang body kit comes unpainted and includes the left side only.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov