Product highlights for the Mustang Track Suspension Kit 5.0 L V8 (2011-2014):
- Mustang track suspension kit for 2011-2014 5.0L V8 Mustang
- Dramatic improvement to the handling
- Provides additional stiffness and stability through turns
- Rated for producing over 1.0g lateral skid pad acceleration
- Maintains high level of ride quality while increasing performance
- Drops vehicle height by 1-inch in front and rear
- Engineered and tested to achieve proper balance with whole vehicle as an integrated system
- This is a comprehensive Mustang suspension upgrade, and includes the following components:
- Front Coil Springs
- Rear Coil Springs
- Front Struts
- Rear Shocks
- Front Stabilizer Bar and Hardware Kit
- Rear Stabilizer Bar and Hardware Kit
- Rear Jounce Bumpers
- Recommended for use with ROUSH® 18-inch or 20-inch wheels
- The same suspension used in 2011 ROUSH 5XR and Stage 2 Mustangs
This Mustang Track Suspension Kit
from ROUSH is designed to help you to take the corners with extreme prejudice.
This particular Mustang suspension kit works with 2011-2014 5.0L V8 Mustangs and lowers your Mustang by 1-inch overall. The Mustang suspension kit has been meticulously developed to provide superior handling without the uncomfortable ride found in many performance suspensions. The suspension kit includes springs, dampeners, jounce bumpers, and anti-roll bars.
As with every ROUSH suspension kit, the ROUSH 2011-2014 Mustang Track Suspension Kit is extensively engineered and tested by ROUSH's own performance engineers to provide optimum performance for your car. ROUSH develops its suspension kits, not only with the best engineering tools available, but also spends many hours on the race track, slalom, high speed lane change, skid pad, and on a wide variety of different road surfaces to provide the best combination of ride and handling.
When performing road tests with suspension systems, ROUSH engineers use the DIVAS Data Acquisition System, the same system used by OE engineers for collecting and analyzing data on vehicle dynamics. Rather than simply offering the best quality suspension parts available, ROUSH raises the bar by precisely tuning its suspension kits to the specific application as part of a whole system. The result of this approach is the seamless integration of our suspension kits the other dynamic aspects of your car.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov