Product highlights for the Mustang GT Sway Bar, Front (2005-2010):
- Sway bar is 35mm in diameter
- Includes new bushings (does not come with new links)
- Front Sway Bar for 2005-2010 Mustang GT
- Improves the handling
- Provides improved stiffness and stability through turns
- Designed to maintain high level of ride quality while increasing performance
- Extensively engineered and tested to ensure proper balance with entire vehicle as an integrated system
- Designed for use as part of the ROUSH®
Mustang Suspension Kit (part #401296)
This 2005-2010 Mustang GT Front Sway Bar (Stabilizer Bar) will improve the handling of your 2005-2010 Mustang.
The front sway bar adds stiffness to the front of your Mustangs suspension and provides added stability while turning. This particular sway bar is designed
to work as part of the ROUSH Mustang Suspension Kit (part #401296)
to provide superior handling without sacrificing ride quality.
This and every ROUSH suspension part is extensively engineered and tested by ROUSH's own performance engineers to provide optimum
performance for your vehicle. ROUSH suspension parts are developed over many hours on the race track, slalom, lane change,
skid pad, and on a wide variety of different road surfaces to provide the best combination of ride and handling.
One tool that
the ROUSH engineers use in this development is the DIVAS Data Acquisition System, the same system used by Ford engineers for
collecting and analyzing vehicle dynamics. Rather than simply providing the best quality suspension parts available, ROUSH takes
its development a step further by finely tuning its suspension offerings to the specific application as part of a whole system.
The benefit of this approach is that ROUSH suspension parts work seamlessly with the other dynamic aspects of your car.