Product highlights for the 2013-2014 Ford Mustang ROUSH Rear Valance Kit:
- Fits 2013-2014 Mustangs (GT, V6, GT500, Boss 302, & California Special)
- ROUSH Rear Valance
- Creates a unique and aggressive look to the back of any Mustang with race-inspired rear diffuser design
- Requires the ROUSH Performance Exhaust w/Square Tips (V8 Part # 421410 / V6 Part # 421517)
- Made of injection-molded lightweight TPO (Thermal Plastic Polyolefin) with a black stipple finish for an OEM look and long lasting durability and flexibility
- Comes unpainted
- Designed with OEM CAD data to ensure precise fitment
- Includes all required hardware, templates and instructions
- Includes ROUSH 90-Day Limited Parts Warranty
The ROUSH Performance Mustang Rear Valance creates a unique and aggressive look to the back of any 2013-2014 Ford Mustang (including GT, GT500, V6, Boss 302, and California Special editions) with race-inspired rear diffuser design.
This rear valance requires 2013-2014 Ford Mustang owners to also use the ROUSH Performance Axle-Back Exhaust w/Square Tips (V8 Part # 421410 / V6 Part # 421517).
The rear valance comes unpainted with a grain texture that resists chipping from impacts with rocks while driving. The ROUSH Rear Valance is made from high-strength TPO (Thermal Plastic Olefin) for long lasting durability and flexibility. The plastic is molded with high-pressure injection (the same process used by the OEM automotive manufacturers). This piece, along with the rest of the ROUSH R6 Aerobody kit, is designed around original manufacturer CAD data for optimum quality and fit. As a result, there is no time-consuming trimming or sanding required (like there is with our competitors' body kits).
All required mounting hardware, templates, and detailed installation instructions are included for an easy installation to get your Mustang back on the road in no time. ROUSH also includes a 90-Day limited parts warranty on this piece.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov