Product highlights for the 2015-2022 Mustang 2.3L EcoBoost ROUSH Cat-Back Exhaust Kit:
- Fits the 2015-2022 Mustang with I4 2.3L Ecoboost engines
- ROUSH-designed high-flow mufflers with single inlets/outlets
- Race-Inspired, aggressive tone
- Made from corrosion-resistant high grade 304 stainless steel
- Full mandrel-bent piping for consistent flow
- 4" polished dual wall tips embossed with the ROUSH logo
- Uses OEM hangers and mounting points
- Requires no welding
- Can be used with factory Ford rear valance
- Integrated Y-pipe for increased flow
- Includes all necessary hardware
- ROUSH Limited Lifetime Warranty included
- Not compatible with convertibles
The ROUSH Performance Cat-Back Exhaust Kit for the 2015-2022 I4 2.3L Ecoboost Mustang is a great solution for anyone looking for a race-inspired and aggressive tone.
Ford’s engine choices for the 15-22 Mustangs offers a variety of high-performing, yet affordable and economic, options to suite any budget or sensibility. This includes their 2.3L I4 engine, which performs well beyond what their cylinder count would imply. However, Ford’s stock exhaust doesn’t quite have the aggressive tone or sound Mustang owners crave; this is where ROUSH Performance excels!
ROUSH Performance has a specially engineered this exhaust for 2015-2022 I4 2.3L Mustangs. Constructed from 304 stainless steel, this durable exhaust system is corrosion and stain resistant. Mandrel bending has been used during manufacturing to ensure high flow and reduced backpressure constantly throughout the system. This exhaust uses factory mounting points and will fit without requiring any modification or welding. This exhaust system also greatly improves the sound and performance of your Mustang with dual single-tip high-flow chambered mufflers and integrated mid-pipes.
To make sure this exhaust looks as good as it sounds, we also include 2 brand new round dual-wall exhaust tips, which are polished for superior corrosion resistance and are embossed with the ROUSH logo. Included will also be all necessary hardware to install this system.
**ROUSH Performance recommends checking your local noise ordinance levels prior to purchase.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov