Product highlights for the 2018 ROUSH Mustang Lower High-Flow Grille Opening:
- New for 2018 model year
- Fits 2018 Mustang GT and EcoBoost - will NOT fit GT350
- Brings an aggressive look to the front fascia through a large graphic change
- Larger airflow opening for better powertrain cooling
- Includes graphic for integrated appearance in the fascia
- Made from injection-molded TPO (Thermoplastic Poly Olefin) with a black stipple finish
- Has OEM look, long-lasting durability and flexibility
- Lightweight and impact resistant
- Designed with OEM CAD data to ensure precise fit
- Includes all required hardware, templates, and instructions
- Minor modification to lower grille section required
- Requires the ROUSH Chin Spoiler and Shroud kit (#422082)
- Estimated installation time - 1 1/2 hours
- 90-Day ROUSH Limited Parts Warranty
Set your car apart from the crowd with the ROUSH Lower High-Flow Grille Opening. New for 2018, this ROUSH part alters the Mustang's overall front end appearance. By overlapping the lower portion of the fascia, this piece blacks out more of the front end, including an optional-use blackout graphic for above the opening to complete the look. The larger opening allows airflow to be directed to the intercooler systems of supercharged and turbocharged vehicles.
For proper integration, mounting and appearance this kit requires the 2018 ROUSH Chin Spoiler and Shroud kit (# 422082).
The ROUSH Lower High-Flow Grille Opening is made from injection-molded TPO (Thermoplastic Poly Olefin) with a black stipple finish for a factory look and lasting durability. This insert is designed around original manufacturer CAD data for optimum quality and fit. As a result, installation is quick and easy, and unlike competitor kits, part trimming and sanding is not required.
This opening fits most 2018 Ford Mustangs including GT and EcoBoost models. All required hardware and detailed instructions are included in this package.
Complete the look of the front end of your Mustang with the ROUSH Corner Pocket kits (#422084).