PLEASE NOTE: Due to tremendous demand, your order may be delayed. If you’d like to speak to us about timing on a specific product or order, please call 1-800-59-ROUSH or send us a note in the chat below. Thank you for your patience!
Product highlights for the 2019-2020 F-150 & Raptor 3.5L ROUSH Performance Pac - Level 1:
- Fits 2019-2020 F-150 3.5L and Raptor 3.5L High Output (HO) EcoBoost engines.
- Adds 71 horsepower and 55 ft-lb torque over the stock 3.5L EcoBoost F-150 and 57 horsepower and 73 ft-lb torque over the stock 3.5L (HO) Raptor.
- Greatly improved airflow with reduced intake restriction over stock.
- High-flow, washable and reusable performance air filter that does not require oiling.
- Designed using OEM CAD data to guarantee perfect fitment.
- High-performance throttle and boost mapping for increased horsepower, torque, and throttle response throughout the RPM range.
- Compatible with premium pump gas.
- 3-year/36,000 mile limited ROUSH powertrain warranty included.
- Easy software installation with standard J2534 re-flash interface (not included) using the included ROUSH Diagnostic Tool (RDT) utility (dealer service charges may apply).
- Calibration optimized for 93 octane fuel (compatible with lower octane with reduced power)
- ROUSH PCM (Powertrain Control Module) Calibration
- ROUSH Cold Air Intake Kit
The 2019-2020 ROUSH Level 1 F-150 and Raptor Performance Pac for the 3.5L EcoBoost engine has been engineered to deliver trademark ROUSH power and performance in an easy-to-install kit. Designed to offer an aggressive, sporty ROUSH driving experience, the Level 1 Performance Pac has been extensively tested both on the road and in the lab for maximum thrill and ultimate reliability. For even more ease of use, the Level 1 Performance Pac has been engineered for use with premium pump gas.
We at ROUSH Performance believe in offering more than thrilling performance. ROUSH ensures every 2019-2020 ROUSH Level 1 F-150 and Raptor Performance Pac offers peace of mind with the 3-year/36,000-mile ROUSH limited powertrain warranty.
NOTE: Once this modification has been completed this vehicle is no longer capable of running E85 (it is no longer a flex-fuel vehicle).
50-State emissions-legal on 2019-2020 F-150's and Raptors (CARB E.O. #D-418-37).WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Application||F-150 2019-2020, Raptor 2019-2020|
|Instruction URL||Download Instruction Manual|