Product highlights for the 2012-2014 F-150 3.5L EcoBoost ROUSH Performance Pac - Level 1:
- Enhanced throttle response for real performance you can feel
- 50 State Legal (EO# D-418-24)
- Custom ROUSH calibration provides a more aggressive downshift for quicker transition times from cruise-state to acceleration
- Improved noise feedback through intake system
- Specially designed to re-use the factory Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) Sensor
- Large 6" conical high-flow, washable filter made of multi-layer cotton gauze for superior filtration
- Made of injection-molded polyprothelene for long-lasting looks and durability
- Add instant performance in less than one hour - no cutting or drilling required
- Performance Pac kit includes all necessary hardware for installation, as well as a ROUSH Flash Voucher Card to be calibrated using the ROUSH Diagnostic Tool (RDT) software. Please contact Customer Care at 800.59.ROUSH if you have any questions on the Flash Voucher Card and/or RDT.
- Please Note: Does not fit 2011 Ford F-150 3.5L EcoBoost trucks due to MAP Sensor change
- Performance Pac is not designed to be compatible with other aftermarket powertrain components - flash card voucher is final sale and is not returnable.
Maximize the performance and power of your 2012-2014 Ford 3.5L EcoBoost F-150 with the ROUSH Level 1 Performance Pac. ROUSH Performance takes the EcoBoost Cold Air Kit to the next level by adding calibration to the mix, pumping up the EcoBoost by 50 HP and 86 lb.-ft. TQ (over Ford advertised performance numbers).
The Level 1 Performance Pac includes the ROUSH 3.5L EcoBoost Cold Air Intake System and custom ROUSH calibration, which provides real performance, you can hear and feel. This upgraded calibration maximizes power, improves throttle response and provides more aggressive gear shifting.
This product features many of the key attributes you would expect from a ROUSH cold air kit: OE quality design and fitment, enhanced sound and feel, and easy installation. ROUSH engineers specially designed this kit to allow for easy installation by retaining the lower stock intake box and reusing the factory Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) sensor, so no cutting or drilling is required. The Performance Pac also features a large, 6-inch conical high-flow, washable filter that is made of multi-layer cotton gauze for superior filtration.
Each Performance Pac includes all necessary hardware for installation, as well as a ROUSH Flash Voucher Card to be calibrated using the ROUSH Diagnostic Tool (RDT) software. Please contact Customer Care at 800.59.ROUSH if you have any questions on the Flash Voucher Card and/or RDT.
Please note: This kit does not fit 2011 Ford F-150 3.5L EcoBoost trucks due to MAP Sensor change.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov