Product highlights for the 2018-2020 F-150 5.0L ROUSH Performance Pac - Level 1:
- Fits the 2018, 2019, and 2020 F-150 5.0L V8 engine
- Adds 18 horsepower and 26 ft-lb torque over stock
- Improves throttle response for a sportier driving experience
- New, larger inlet and air-box maximize airflow
- Easy installation with no modifications to the stock intake system
- High-flow, washable and reusable performance air filter does not require oiling
- 3-year/36,000 limited powertrain warranty
- Designed using OEM CAD data to guarantee perfect fitment
- PCM calibration is optimized for 91-octane fuel (compatible with lower octane with reduced power).
- Calibration is flashed using free ROUSH RDT software and J2534 interface tools
- ROUSH PCM (Powertrain Control Module) Calibration
- ROUSH Cold Air Intake Kit
Easily unleash your F-150’s maximum potential with the new ROUSH Level 1 Performance Pac. Experience a sportier drive with more aggressive throttle mapping calibrated specifically for the F-150.
The newly-designed ROUSH Performance Cold Air Intake Kit is highly engineered to fit the F-150 perfectly. The increased inlet and larger air-box maximize airflow and add a signature induction sound. The specially-designed "see-through" lens on top of the air box displays the air filter as if it were an open air-box.
Easily install the Performance Pac in just one hour. The kit includes the air filter with clamp, oversized injection-molded air box tray, a clean air tube, 105mm mass airflow tube and all required mounting hardware. EPDM rubber couplers are used for seamless fitment under engine load, rocking, and twisting, and will not void your factory warranty.
May require dealer assistance for calibration delivery method to vehicle PCM.
50-State emissions-legal on 2018-2020 F-150 5.0L (CARB E.O. #D-418-37).
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov