Product highlights for the Ford Mustang Strut Tower Brace (2005-2009) :
ROUSH® Strut Tower Brace
- Will work on vehicles equipped with ROUSH’s M90 Supercharger systems and non-ROUSHcharged vehicles
- Does NOT fit Mustang's equipped with Roush TVS Superchargers
- Does NOT work with ROUSH Plenum Covers
- ROUSH® Strut Tower Brace engineered for 2005-2009 Mustang
- Improves handling
- Provides improved stiffness and stability through turns
- Attaches to strut towers and provides for a more rigidity of the chassis
- Extensively engineered and tested
- Included in ROUSH's premier track-ready vehicle, the ROUSH® 427R Trak Pak Mustang
- Weighs 12.1 lbs.
increases the body stiffness of your 2005-2009 Ford Mustang.
This part attaches to the strut towers of your vehicle to provide better front stability
, resulting in improved cornering ability
. This brace is powder coated for durability and longevity and works on vehicles equipped with ROUSH’s M90 Supercharger system, as well as non-ROUSHcharged™ vehicles. Please contact our sales team at (800) 597-6874, if you have questions regarding fitment on your vehicle. All required installation hardware is included.
This part is included in ROUSH's premier track-ready vehicle, the ROUSH 427R Trak Pak Mustang, for it's high-level of performance.
This and every ROUSH suspension part is extensively engineered and tested by ROUSH's own performance engineers to provide optimum performance for your vehicle. ROUSH suspension parts are developed over many hours on the race track, slalom, lane change, skid pad, and on a wide variety of different road surfaces to provide the best combination of ride and handling. One tool that the ROUSH engineers use in this development is the DIVAS Data Acquisition System, the same system used by Ford engineers for collecting and analyzing vehicle dynamics. Rather than simply providing the best quality suspension parts available, ROUSH takes its development a step further by finely tuning its suspension offerings to the specific application as part of a whole system. The benefit of this approach is that ROUSH suspension parts work seamlessly with the other dynamic aspects of your car.