Product highlights for the Mustang Lower Control Arms, Rear (2005-2014):
- Improves the power transfer from the rear wheels to the ground
- Fits 2005-2014 Ford Mustangs
- Excellent for high-horsepower applications
- Replace the less rigid stamped steel units
- Made from CNC machined billet aluminum
- Features rubber bushings that won't crack like bushing made from polyurethane and provides improved NVH and ride quality
- Features "ROUSH" logo
- Sold as a pair, including one for both left and right sides
- Extensively engineered and tested to ensure proper balance with entire vehicle as an integrated system
- Weighs 9.65 lbs.
- Recommended for use with ROUSH®'s Mustang Wheel Hop Reduction Kits:
- <2005-2010 Mustang Wheel Hop Reduction Kit (part #401788)
- 2011-2014 Mustang Wheel Hop Reduction Kit (part #421120)
This Mustang lower control arm helps improve the performance and styling for your rear suspension. The arms are made from solid billet aluminum, providing a stiffer and lighter lower trailing arm than the stock part. This part is CNC machined for high-quality production and improved appearance. This kit fits 2005-2014 Mustangs and is excellent for high horsepower applications.
This part features rubber bushings, as opposed to polyurethane bushings, which some less developed competitive products use. The rubber bushings don't crack under load like polyurethane and provide for much better NVH and ride quality.
This part is recommended to be used with the ROUSH Mustang Wheel Hop Reduction Kits for 2005-2010 Mustang (part #401788) and 2011-2014 Mustang (part #421120) to maximize the placement of power to the rear wheels.
This and every ROUSH suspension part is extensively engineered and tested by ROUSH's own performance engineers to provide optimum performance for your vehicle. ROUSH suspension parts are developed over many hours on the race track, slalom, lane change, skid pad, and on a wide variety of different road surfaces to provide the best combination of ride and handling. One tool that the ROUSH engineers use in this development is the DIVAS Data Acquisition System, the same system used by Ford engineers for collecting and analyzing vehicle dynamics. Rather than simply providing the best quality suspension parts available, ROUSH takes its development a step further by finely tuning its suspension offerings to the specific application as part of a whole system. The benefit of this approach is that ROUSH suspension parts work seamlessly with the other dynamic aspects of your car.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov