Product highlights for the 2013-2014 Ford Mustang - ROUSH High-Flow Lower Fascia Opening:
- Fits 2013-2014 Mustangs (except GT500 model)
- ROUSH High-Flow Lower Opening
- Wide, open-mouth design allows for unobstructed air flow
- Approximate 15% increase in air-flow vs. stock lower grille
- Improves cooling to the radiator & supercharger low temperature radiator (if equipped)
- Adds a distinct appearance to the front end
- Designed with OEM CAD data to ensure precise fit & finish
- Goes great with the ROUSH Upper Grille
- Includes all necessary hardware, templates, and instructions
- ROUSH 90 Day Limited Parts Warranty included
Looking for a new styling piece to add to the front of your 2013-2014 Mustang that also enhances air flow? The ROUSH Performance High Flow Lower Opening does just that!
This insert is a direct replacement for the stock lower grille found on 2013-2014 Mustangs (except GT500 models). The wide, open-mouth design allows for unobstructed airflow, thus improving cooling temperatures to the radiator and low temp radiator (if equipped). The ROUSH High-Flow Lower Opening is functional and looks good too, giving the front end of your Mustang a very distinct appearance. This lower opening is a great compliment to the ROUSH Upper Grille as well!
This component is made of injection-molded TPO (Thermoplastic Poly Olefin) plastic and is finished in a black stipple for an OEM appearance and durability. TPO plastic is tough, yet flexible, and is light-weight making this insert a must-have for a Mustang owner desiring superb appearance. Designed using OEM CAD data, this opening will also carry superior fit and finish. Installation of this piece can be done within 3 hours.
This kit will include all necessary mounting hardware, templates, and instructions. This piece is also backed by the ROUSH 90 Day Limited Parts Warranty.
Note: While this insert fits most 2013-2014 Mustangs, it will not fit GT500 models. This kit will also require some cutting of the factory front bumper.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov