Product highlights for the 2015-2017 Mustang 3.7L V6 ROUSH Performance Pac Level 2:
- ECU Flash Features:
- Increased engine performance of over 13 RWHP and 15 lb-ft RWTQ
- Detailed PCM calibration developed in the lab increases torque and horsepower across the entire RPM range
- Calibration optimized for 91 octane fuel (compatible with lower
octane with reduced power)
- Performance focused throttle mapping and camshaft tuning greatly enhances the sporty feel
- Optional 3-year/36,000-mile limited powertrain warranty
- Calibration is flashed using free Roush RDT software using industry standard J2534 interface tools (Note: a dealer service charge may apply)
- Cold Air Kit Features:
- The most highly engineered Cold Air Intake Kit on the market!
- Less intake restriction compared to the stock 3.7L induction system
- CAD designed for optimized hood sealing to keep out heat and gain maximum performance
- High flow, high capacity, washable and reusable performance air filter (Does NOT require oiling)
- Exhaust System Features:
- Maximum flow exhaust with 2.5" tubing
- Resonators offer a sporty tone with minimal harshness
- Constructed entirely from 304 stainless steel
- 2015-2017 Ford Mustang Fastback V6 w/3.7L 4V Ti-VCT engine. (All)
- System Contents:
- Cold Air Intake Kit
- Exhaust System
- RDT Flash Software Voucher
- 50 State Legal for 2015-2017 Model Years: EO #D-418-28
- Optional warranty must be purchased within 30 days of service installation date.
- Performance Pac is not designed to be compatible with other aftermarket powertrain components - flash card voucher is final sale and is not returnable.
The ROUSH Performance Level 2 Performance Pac for the 2015-2017 Mustang 3.7L Ti-VCT engine, adds 13 RWHP and 15 lb-ft. of torque to your stock Mustang V6 Fastback. An optional 3-year/36,000-mile limited powertrain warranty gives you confidence to crank up the power.
Horsepower and torque improvements shown are typical. Individual results may vary.
The included ROUSH cold air kit is fully tested and calibration certified to work seemlessly with our performance ECU reflash and adds a sporty sound to the 3.7L Ti-VCT engine. Our cold air kits are the best in the industry, designed and tooled in CAD to maximize available underhood space, and injection molded from premium automotive-grade materials for long life. A lower intake restriction over stock, ensures you will never need to upgrade your intake.
The ROUSH premium 2.5andquot; axle back exhaust system is built from high quality 304 grade stainless steel for long life and great sound. The system includes all hardware, and is fully tested to work as a system with the ROUSH cold air kit and ECU flash.
Roush calibration engineers have extensive OEM calibration experience and sweat the details to ensure strong performance without sacrificing driveability. Hundreds of hours spent in the lab and on the dyno, testing and validating our calibrations, set our Performance Pacs apart from guesswork tuning.
In addition to improved horsepower and torque, more aggressive throttle mapping and camshaft tuning lends a sporty feel right off idle to redline providing driveability gains throughout the entire power band.
ROUSH Performance Pac calibrations are programmed easily into the factory ECU via industry standard J2534 reflash interfaces, with our free Roush Diagnostic Tool, (RDT), utility.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov