Product highlights for the Mustang Splitters, LH and RH Side (2010-2014):
Mustang Side Splitters
- Add true race-inspired styling for your 2010-2014 Mustang
- Attaches to bottom of stock side rocker panels
- Creates an aggressive styling line between the sides of the vehicle and the road
- Includes left and right side splitters
- Made from high-strength TPO (thermal plastic olefin) for long lasting durability
- Shaped with high-pressure injection molding, the same process that the OEMs use
- Installs in minutes
- No trimming needed
- All required parts included
- Comes unpainted with grained texture to increase longevity against rock impacts from driving
- Made in the U.S.A.
, from ROUSH
Add true race-inspired styling to your 2010-2014 Mustang with ROUSH's Side Splitter kit. This kit includes splitters for both the left and right sides of your vehicle. Each splitter fits underneath the stock rocker panels to create an aggressive styling line with the road.
The 2010-2014 Mustang Side Splitter kit is made from high-strength TPO (thermal plastic olefin) for long lasting durability, and is made in the U.S.A. at ROUSH's own plastics manufacturing facility. The plastic is molded with high-pressure injection, the same process used by the automotive manufactures. Installation takes only minutes, and there is no trimming needed, as there would be with our competitors products. All required parts are included.
These splitters come unpainted and feature a grained texture to be more resistant to impact from rocks while driving.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov