Product highlights for the 2018-2019 Mustang GT ROUSH Performance Pac - Level 2:
- ROUSH PCM (Powertrain Control Module) Calibration
- ROUSH Cold Air Intake Kit
- Premium ROUSH Axle-Back Exhaust System
- Fits the 2018-2019 Mustang 5.0L V8 engine
- Increases engine performance throughout the power curve
- Adds 24 RWHP and 18 ft-lb RWTQ over stock
- PCM calibration is optimized for 91-octane fuel (compatible with lower octane levels with a potential decrease in performance)
- Calibration is flashed using free ROUSH RDT software using industry standard J2534 interface tools (Note: a dealer service charge may apply)
- Experience a sportier driving experience with more aggressive throttle mapping
- Improved throttle response
- Reduces air flow restriction
- Aggressive race-inspired sound, looks, and performance
- Axle-back exhaust improves flow and reduces back pressure with mandrel-bent tubing
- 3 year/36,000 mile limited powertrain warranty
- 50 State Legal for 2018-2019 Model Years: EO #D-418-32
Take your Mustang’s performance from mild to wild with the new ROUSH Level 2 Performance Pac. Increase performance by 24 rear-wheel HP and 18 ft-lb rear-wheel torque with a few simple upgrades. Countless hours of engineering and testing went into designing the ROUSH Calibration, Cold Air Intake Kit, and ROUSH Axle-Back Exhaust System in this Performance Pac for a thrilling driving experience.
The Cold Air Intake Kit has been redesigned and engineered specifically for the 2018-2019 Mustang 5.0L V8. Replace your restrictive factory air intake system with our Cold Air Intake Kit for improved throttle response and a sportier driving experience. Our new specially designed "see-through" lens on top of the air box displays the air filter as if it were an open airbox. The enclosed airbox creates more horsepower by keeping inlet air temperatures down.
Our Axle-Back Exhaust System has that signature race-inspired rumble you crave. The 2018-2019 ROUSH Performance Axle-Back Exhaust System is constructed of corrosion-resistant T-304 stainless steel, and is mandrel-bent for high-performing airflow. Thanks to hours of research and development, testing, and validation, this system improves flow and reduces back pressure.
The Performance Pac kit includes the air filter with clamp, injection-molded lower airbox/tray with installed foam hood seal, clean air tube, and all required mounting hardware. The kit utilizes all factory emissions and vacuum lines. Factory mounting locations and hardware are utilized to allow for quick and easy installation.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov