Product highlights for the Mustang Rotor Brake Kit, Rear Slotted (2005-2014):
- Mustang high performance rear slotted brake rotor
- Fits 2005-2014 Ford Mustangs
- Will not fit 2013-2014 GT500 models
- Works with factory calipers
- This kit provides for:
- Improved gas dissipation under braking
- Lower brake temperatures
- Less brake fade
- Better "bite"
- Improved wet weather braking
- Package includes both left and right slotted rear rotors
- Includes all needed hardware for installation
- Great compliment to the following ROUSH Mustang Brake Kits:
- Mustang Front Brake Kit With Red 4-Piston Calipers And 2-Piece Rotors (2005-2014) - part #401599
- Mustang Front Brake Kit With Black 4-Piston Calipers And 1-Piece Rotors (2005-2014) - part #421458
- Mustang Trak Pak Front Brake Kit With Red 6-Piston Calipers And 2-Piece Rotors (2005-2014) - part #403144
- Upgraded brake appearance
- Extensively engineered and tested to provide for optimum braking performance and seamless interaction with other vehicle dynamics
This Mustang Rotor brake kit delivers the best in rear braking power. Engineered for the 2005-2014 models these slotted rear brake rotors provide for better gas dissipation under braking, resulting in lower brake temperature, less brake fade, better brake bite, and improved wet weather braking.
The ROUSH Rear Slotted Brake Rotor Kit is intended to be used as part of a braking system that will not only make your Mustang look better, it will decrease stopping distance, improve brake modulation and control under braking, improve initial bite, and dissipate and manage heat much more effectively.
This and every ROUSH brake package is extensively engineered and tested by ROUSH's own performance engineers to provide optimum performance for your vehicle. ROUSH brake parts are certified over many hours on the track as well as the street.
Rather than simply providing the best quality brake parts available, ROUSH takes its development a step further by finely tuning its brake offerings to the specific application as part of a whole system. The benefit of this approach is that ROUSH brake parts work seamlessly with the other dynamic aspects of your car.
NOTE: Will not fit 2013-2014 GT500 models
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov