Product highlights for the ROUSH Ranger 2.3L Ecoboost Performance Pac - Level 2:
- Fits 2019, 2020 Ranger 2.3L EcoBoost® engine
- Provides max power increases of 47 RWHP at 3750 RPM
- Greatly improved airflow with reduced intake restriction over stock
- Larger high-flow, washable and reusable performance air filter that does not require oiling
- Designed using OEM CAD data to guarantee perfect fitment
- Cold Air Kit features engineered transparent lid maintaining factory water fording capability by retaining the stock airbox snorkel
- High-performance throttle and boost mapping for increased horsepower, torque, and throttle response throughout the RPM range
- Dual-Tip Cat-Back exhaust system provides deep growl and aggressive personality to your truck
- Compatible with premium pump gas
- 3-year/36,000 mile limited ROUSH powertrain warranty included
- Calibration optimized for 93 octane fuel
- ROUSH Cold Air Induction Kit
- ROUSH Performance Engine Calibration
- ROUSH Cat-Back Exhaust System
The ROUSH Ranger Performance Pac - Level 2 unlocks the Ranger’s maximum potential, giving it a sportier driving feel and increased power output. Providing 47 rear-wheel horsepower over stock, the included ROUSH engine calibration does away with any gaps in the Ranger’s performance and the ROUSH Performance cat-back exhaust system gives the truck an aggressive personality on any terrain.
Also included, the ROUSH Performance Cold Air Induction Kit is a highly engineered piece. We’ve used OEM CAD to ensure it fits perfectly in the Ranger’s engine bay and maintains factory water fording capability. The increased airflow through the oil-less air filter with a transparent lid produces a soundtrack of sheer turbo performance.
The cat-back exhaust system is made from high-quality, mandrel-bent stainless steel to ensure consistent flow and durability. It is capped off with polished stainless exhaust tips branded with the iconic ROUSH logo and uses the existing OEM hangers to make installation smooth and simple.
May require dealer assistance for calibration delivery method to vehicle PCM through ROUSH RDT software..
50-State emissions-legal on 2019-2020 2.3L Rangers (CARB E.O. #D-418-37).
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.