2019 ROUSH Super Duty
"ROUSH Performance. On and Off the Road" Jack Roush Jr.
The 2019 ROUSH Super Duty F-250 and F-350 is guaranteed to turn heads wherever you go. Our designed-in-house ROUSH front grille and body color matched fender flares feature integrated accent lighting to create a powerful presence for this truck both on and off the road. During design, we kept all utility in mind; and in doing so, have ensured that our front grille and bumper cover are compatible with Ford’s park assist and adaptive cruise control.
In order to create a no-compromise aggressive stance, each ROUSH Super Duty gets a ROUSH / Fox 2.0 Performance Series Suspension upgrade, which raises the truck +1.5-inches and maintains all factory towing and hauling capability. As always, our suspension has passed stringent FMVSS testing for safety and performance, so you can rest-assured that you’ll experience a fantastic ride wherever the road may take you.
Along with our high-performance off-road suspension, we include a set of uniquely-styled 20-inch wheels wrapped in incredibly capable BFGoodrich KO2 All-Terrain LT325/60R20 tires. Designed with off-road and towing performance in mind, we’ve given our wheels integrated bead protection with customizable accent rings. The ROUSH Super Duty sounds as aggressive as it looks. To take our truck’s authority to the next level, we’ve added our ROUSH DPF-Back Exhaust System with dual 5-inch tips.
ROUSH Refinement, Inside and Out
Inside the 2019 ROUSH Super Duty, you’ll experience an upgraded ROUSH environment with a variety of touches. The optional Console Vault and Off-Road Utility Kit will provide you with the necessary tools you need to be ready for anything the road or trail may throw in your way.
On the outside, several graphic options are available with customizable accent colors and combinations. Build and personalize the look of your ROUSH Super Duty on our vehicle configurator.
All ROUSH components have been integrated to maintain Ford’s best-in-class factory towing and payload capabilities. ROUSH’s dedication to safety, durability, and reliability goes all the way down to the style of lug nuts we use on our Super Duty trucks. Unlike typical aftermarket tuners, we use a washer-style lug that has a flat load bearing surface to maintain all towing capabilities from the factory.
Each ROUSH component has been designed, engineered, and tested specifically for the Super Duty, so you can have peace of mind while hauling your boat to the lake, hitting some off-road trails, or taking a cruise around town. All ROUSH components are backed by our industry-leading 3 year / 36,000-mile warranty.
For more information download our ROUSH Supplement Owner's Guide
- Front Grille and Accent Lighting
- Front bumper cover with adaptive cruise compatibility
- Fender Flares with Integrated Accent Lighting
- ROUSH / FOX 2.0 Performance Series Suspension System and leveling kit (1.5")
- DPF-Back Exhaust System (Diesel Only)
- 20-Inch Wheel with Integrated Bead Protection (Black and Gray Rings)
- BFGoodrich KO2 All-Terrain - LT325/60R20 tires
- Hood Graphic
- Rocker Graphics Package (Choice of Accent Colors and Logo Placement)
- Tailgate Blackout Graphic with Accent Color
- USA Flag Graphics
- Front Windshield Banner
- "ROUSH" Embroidered Headrest
- ROUSH Serialized Console Badge
- Square "R" Hitch Cover
- ROUSH Molded Floor Liners (Fr./Rr.) by WeatherTech®
- Chrome Lug Nuts (Capped) with washer bearing surface
- ROUSH Owners Manual Supplement (download)
- Full Body Side Stripe Graphic (Choice of Accent Colors)
- Console Vault
- ROUSH Off-Road Utility Kit