The ROUSH 2010 Stage 2™ Mustang comes with an all-new suspension package to greatly enhance the handling of the vehicle and turn that daily commute into a slalom course. The ROUSH chassis engineering team has driven tens of thousands of miles on the streets and tracks to create the best blend of comfort and handling, and claim that this is the best suspension package they have come up with yet for the Mustang. A ROUSH wheel hop reduction kit will be included with all vehicles that have the upgraded ROUSH suspension package installed at the factory.
Just like in years past, the ROUSH 2010 Stage 2 Mustang also includes an appearance package which is comprised of several components such as a new front fascia and front splitter, rear fascia, side splitters, and a three-piece rear wing.
The new rear fascia is a one-piece design which improves the fit and finish; the part is injection-molded by ROUSH Manufacturing in an OEM-level TPO plastic which, in the black color with decorative grain, will help reduce rock chips. The vehicle rides on 18-inch cast chrome wheels with high-performance Cooper Zeon tires, with a new 20-inch cast chrome wheel as an available option.
"I've driven every generation of ROUSH Mustangs and there is no question that these cars keep improving over the years. Our engineering teams never sit back and say,'That's it. We are done working on this now.' They continually refine the components, whether it is in the engine, suspension, or any other part of the car. They are always thinking and testing and improving and creating the ultimate Mustang for the muscle car enthusiast. I think that there is no doubt that the ROUSH 2010 Mustang is our finest effort yet," Roush stated, adding that he will shortly be using one as his personal vehicles while traveling the NASCAR circuit.
2010 ROUSH Stage 2 Mustang
2010 ROUSH Stage 2 Mustang
- ROUSH Front Fascia with Driving Lamps
- ROUSH Front Chin Spoiler
- ROUSH Side Rocker Splitters
- ROUSH Rear Valance
- ROUSH Rear Decklid Spoiler
- ROUSH Fender Badges and Rear Decklid Emblem
- ROUSH Front Windshield Banner
- ROUSH Embroidered Floor Mats
- ROUSH Center Console Badge/Button
- ROUSH 18-Inch Cast Chrome Wheel With High Performance TiresClassic ROUSH five spoke chrome 18-inch wheel
- ROUSH Suspension SystemIncludes front struts, rear shocks, front and rear springs, front and rear sway bars, and jounce bumpers
- ROUSH Stage 2 Serialized Engine Bay Plaque
- Mustang Racing Stripes
- ROUSH Performance PedalsAvailable for both automatic and manual transmissions
- ROUSH White Face Gauges
- ROUSH ExhaustDealer installed post sale
- ROUSH Rear Quarter Window LouversFor coupe only
- ROUSH Convertible Light BarFor convertible only
- ROUSH Sport Leather Seating
- ROUSH 20-Inch Cast Chrome Wheel & Tire Upgrade
- Locking Lug Nuts
- Billet Aluminum Shift Knob w/ Grips
- ROUSH Short Throw ShifterCan be used with ROUSH Billet Knobs or stock knob
- ROUSH Short Throw Shifter With Chrome Shifter Arm And White Ball Knob
- ROUSH Short Throw Shifter With Chrome Shifter Arm And Black Ball Knob
- ROUSH Trunk Mounted Tool Kit
- ROUSH Illuminated Door Sill PlatesRequires ambient lighting option
- ROUSH Door Sill Plates (Non-Illuminated)Not available with ambient lighting option
- Sport Brake KitSlotted factory replacement front and rear rotors and red painted factory front and rear calipers.
- Big Brake KitConsists of 14-Inch two-piece slotted front rotors, factory size slotted rear rotors, four-piston red front calipers and red painted factory rear calipers.