The 2010 ROUSH® Stage 3™ Mustang once again takes its rightful place atop the hierarchy of Jack Roush's lineup. This vehicle packs a punch with 540hp and 510 lb-ft and is fully-loaded with the ROUSH® body components; resonator exhaust; four-piston front brakes with 14-inch rotors and painted rear calipers with slotted rotors; and the new upper billet grille which removes the fog lamps and streamlines the appearance of the new Mustang while improving cooling performance. Interior enhancements include ROUSH® leather seats with an embroidered Jack Roush signature; four-piece performance pedals; ROUSH® illuminated sill plates; short throw shifter with black or white ball; and a new interior Stage 3™ badge with the car's serial number engraved.
The 2010 ROUSH® Stage 3™ Mustang rides on 18-inch chrome wheels with high-performance Cooper RS3 tires; 20-inch chrome wheels with Cooper RS3 tires are one of the few options available on this model. The suspension package includes ROUSH® front struts, rear shocks, front and rear springs, front and rear stabilizer bars and jounce bumpers.
"The ROUSH® Stage 3™ Mustang has traditionally been among the halo vehicles of our lineup and I'm really proud that it sits atop the pecking order once again," said Jack Roush. "This new iteration of the Stage 3™ represents our highest horsepower and most sophisticated ROUSH® Mustang yet, and is sure to resonate among our fans."
The 2010 ROUSH® Stage 3™ Mustang will have a limited production run of only 103 vehicles.
This vehicle uses the same engine that debuted in the 2009 ROUSH® P-51B™ Mustang. In order to get this type of power from the Ford 4.6L, 3-valve engine, ROUSH technicians replace many of the internal components with stronger parts including forged aluminum pistons (with an increased dish to lower the compression ratio from 9.8 to 8.6), forged steel H-Beam connecting rods and a forged steel crankshaft. The fuel rails are changed, as are the fuel injectors and an upgraded fuel pump. ROUSH® also upgrades the clutch and includes a custom-calibration for the ECM to manage the performance of the next-generation R2300 ROUSHcharger®.
As is standard with all new ROUSH® Mustangs, this car will come with the anti-wheel hop kit installed during the assembly process. This part (No. 401788) is an outstanding addition to any 2005-2010 Ford Mustang GT.
The 2010 ROUSH® Stage 3™ Mustang is covered by a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty and will be available with a manual transmission only.
2010 ROUSH Stage 3 Mustang
2010 ROUSH Stage 3 Mustang
- R2300 ROUSHcharger 4.6L Powertrain System - Produces 540 hp / 510 lb-ftComponents include TVS Technology ROUSHcharger, intake manifolds, intercooler & radiator, cold air induction system, secondary sheave FEAD, forged aluminum pistons, forged steel h-beam connecting rods, forged steel crankshaft, unique high flow fuel injectors (~52lb/hr), unique fuel rail, dual 60mm electronic throttle body, upgraded fuel system, aluminum flywheel, upgraded clutch, and ROUSH calibrated engine control module.
- ROUSH ExhaustDealer installed post sale
- ROUSH Front Fascia with Driving Lamps
- ROUSH Front Chin Spoiler
- ROUSH Billet Upper GrilleRemoves stock GT fog lamps
- ROUSH Side Rocker Splitters
- ROUSH Rear Valance
- ROUSH Rear Decklid Spoiler
- ROUSH Fender Badges and Rear Decklid Emblem
- ROUSH Stage 3 Rear Dome Badge
- ROUSH Stage 3 Striping
- ROUSH Stage 3 Interior Serial Badge
- ROUSH Center Console Badge/Button
- ROUSH Front Windshield Banner
- ROUSH White Face Gauges
- ROUSH Vent Pod With Boost Gauge
- ROUSH Sport Leather Seating
- ROUSH Performance PedalsAvailable for both automatic and manual transmissions
- ROUSH Embroidered Floor Mats
- ROUSH Short Throw Shifter with Billet Shifter ArmChoice of black or white handle
- ROUSH 18-Inch Cast Chrome Wheel With High Performance TiresClassic ROUSH five spoke chrome 18-inch wheel
- ROUSH Illuminated Door Sill PlatesRequires ambient lighting option
- Big Brake KitConsists of 14-Inch two-piece slotted front rotors, factory size slotted rear rotors, four-piston red front calipers and red painted factory rear calipers.
- ROUSH Suspension SystemFront Struts, Rear Shocks, Front and Rear Springs, Front Sway Bar and Rear Sway Bar, and Pinion Snubbers
- ROUSH Engine Build PlaqueSigned by engine and chassis builder
- ROUSH Stage 3 Serialized Engine Bay Plaque
- ROUSH Trunk Mounted Tool Kit
- ROUSH Rear Quarter Window LouversFor coupe only
- ROUSH Convertible Light BarFor convertible only
- ROUSH Lower Billet Grille3 bar grille fits into lower section of ROUSH front
- ROUSH 20-Inch Cast Chrome Wheel & Tire Upgrade
- Locking Lug Nuts
- ESCORT(R) Passport 9500ci Radar/Laser Defense System