The 2011 ROUSH® Stage 2™ Mustang is designed to turn that daily commute into a slalom course by greatly improving the handling characteristics of the base chassis. The ROUSH chassis engineering team has driven tens of thousands of miles on the streets and racetracks to create the optimum blend of comfort and handling. A ROUSH wheel hop reduction kit will be included with all vehicles that have the upgraded ROUSH suspension package installed at the factory.
Just like in years past, the 2011 ROUSH Stage 2 Mustang also includes an appearance package which is comprised of several components such as a new front fascia and front splitter, rear fascia, side splitters, and a three-piece rear wing.
The new rear fascia is a one-piece design which improves the fit and finish; the part is injection-molded by ROUSH Manufacturing in an OEM-level TPO plastic which, in the black color with decorative grain, will help reduce rock chips. The vehicle rides on 18-inch cast chrome wheels with high-performance Cooper Zeon tires, with a 20-inch cast chrome wheel as an available option.
The heart of the 2011 ROUSH Stage 2 Mustang is the all-new Ford 5.0L, V-8 engine. Nicknamed "Coyote" during the development phase, this powerplant generates 412 horsepower (and 390 lb.-ft. of torque), yet still can obtain 26 MPG on the highway. Employing twin independent variable camshaft timing (TiVCT) and cold air induction, the new 2011 Mustang engines deliver more power, greater off-the-line low-end torque – and increased fuel efficiency. There’s no such thing as compromise for these ponies.
2011 ROUSH Stage 2 Mustang
2011 ROUSH Stage 2 Mustang
- ROUSH Billet Upper Grille with R BadgeRemoves stock GT fog lamps
- ROUSH Front Fascia with Driving Lamps
- ROUSH Front Chin Spoiler
- ROUSH Side Rocker Splitters
- ROUSH Rear Valance
- ROUSH Rear Decklid Spoiler
- ROUSH R Rear Decklid Emblem
- ROUSH Stage 2 Dome Badge
- ROUSH Front Windshield Banner
- ROUSH Embroidered Floor Mats
- ROUSH Center Console Badge/Button
- ROUSH 18-Inch Cast Chrome Wheel With High Performance TiresClassic ROUSH five spoke chrome 18-inch wheel
- ROUSH Suspension SystemFront Struts, Rear Shocks, Front and Rear Springs, Front Sway Bar and Rear Sway Bar, and Pinion Snubbers
- ROUSH Stage 2 Serialized Engine Bay Plaque
- ROUSH Supplemental Owners Guide
- ROUSH Lower Billet Grille3 bar grille fits into lower section of ROUSH front
- ROUSH Rear Quarter Window LouversFor coupe only
- ROUSH Stage 2 GraphicsFor coupe only
- ROUSH Exhaust KitDealer installed post sale
- Cooper RS3 Tire Upgrade For 18-Inch Wheels Only
- ROUSH 20-Inch Cast Chrome Wheel & Tire Upgrade
- Locking Lug Nuts
- Big Brake KitConsists of 14-Inch two-piece slotted front rotors, factory size slotted rear rotors, four-piston red front calipers and red painted factory rear calipers.
- Sport Brake KitSlotted factory replacement front and rear rotors and red painted factory front and rear calipers.
- ROUSH Performance PedalsAvailable for both automatic and manual transmissions
- ROUSH White Face Gauges
- ROUSH Convertible Light BarFor convertible only
- ROUSH Sport Leather Seating
- ROUSH 6-Speed Shifter BallWhite or black
- ROUSH Billet Aluminum 6 Speed Shifter Knob with Grips
- ROUSH Trunk Mounted Tool Kit
- ROUSH Illuminated Door Sill PlatesRequires ambient lighting option
- ROUSH Door Sill Plates (Non-Illuminated)Not available with ambient lighting option