Product highlights for the 2015-2021 F-150 ROUSH Fox 2.0 Suspension Kit:
- Preset with 2.0" of front leveling, (adjustable from 0-2" of leveling). *Ride Height may vary based on truck configuration. Base chassis configurations and engines application will affect finished ride height. Ride height can be adjusted to customer preference using standard coil over spanner wrenches.
- Nitrogen charged aluminum body coilover shocks with tuned performance springs
- 6061-T6 aluminum rear shocks with internal floating pistons
- Specific shock valving for F-150 trucks with upgraded wheel and tire combinations
- Engineering validated for the ROUSH F-150 truck program
- Improved stability and off-road performance
- Made in the USA
- NOT compatible with 2021 F150s with the optional CCD (continuously controlled dampening) suspension
- Kit contents:
- 2 Front adjustable coil over shocks with matched coil springs
- 2 Billet aluminum mounts
- 2 Rear aluminum body shocks w/ internal floating pistons
- 2 Fox mud guard/roost guard for added shock protection
The ROUSH Performance Fox 2.0 Suspension Kit for 2015-2021 F-150 4x4 trucks provides confidence for on or off-road performance. This kit has been torture-tested and proven well enough to be factory installed on the 2015-2021 ROUSH F-150 trucks. The kit is designed to compliment the ROUSH Wheel and Tire Package.
This top quality suspension kit is sourced from the same manufacturer Ford used for the 2010-2014 SVT Raptor trucks. Designed specifically for the 2015-2020 trucks, this fully engineered and tested suspension kit will give your F-150 serious on or off-road manners and a awesome look with a full 2 inches of front leveling. Less body roll and increased stability give you the confidence to drive your truck the way it was meant to be driven.
Add the ROUSH F-150 Fender Flares and Wheel and Tire packages to build a complete system that performs as great as it looks. Serious off-road performance validated in the lab and the field by the engineers at ROUSH Performance.
NOTE: 2021 Trucks will require the lower spring perch to be adjusted 5/8” of an inch down on the strut shaft (towards the lower control arm) for proper suspension travel and improved ride.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov