Product highlights for the 2018-2021 ROUSH Mustang Max Cooling Kit:
- Fits the 2018-2021 Mustang 5.0L V8 engine w/ ROUSH Supercharger
- +28% Engine Cooling Capacity (More surface area and radiator volume)
- +22% Supercharger Cooling Capacity
- Heat extracting fender vents reduce under the hood temperatures by 14%
- Increased cooling capacity for your engine and supercharger system
- Max speed tested in drag racing, autocross, and road course conditions.
- Includes all necessary hardware for installation
- 3 year/36,000 mile limited powertrain warranty
- What's Included
- Auxiliary Engine Cooler (Driver Side)
- Auxiliary Supercharger Cooler (Passenger Side)
- (2) Fender Heat Extractors
- (2) Gloss Black Front Fascia Corner Pocket
We are excited to offer the same auxiliary cooling system for your 2018-2021 ROUSH Supercharged Mustang that is installed on every 2021 ROUSH Stage 3 production vehicle. The Max Cooling Upgrade increases your engine and supercharger system’s cooling capacity by allowing more airflow into and out of the engine compartment.
The front fascia corner pockets aren’t there just for looks. They are functional and allow for more airflow through the front bumper while giving your Mustang a more aggressive appearance. CAD-designed steel brackets are used to mount the coolers behind the fascia for an OE appearance and fitment. Formed hoses are used for the best installation experience and fitment with quick connect fittings. (No relocation of windshield washer bottle is required with this kit).
In order for the low-temp radiator and auxiliary heat exchangers to function properly, they require airflow across their surfaces to transfer heat from the low-temp radiator to the air. The fender vents allow air to escape from underneath the hood thereby reducing the underhood pressure and allow more airflow across the heat exchangers. The factory fender liners are also modified during installation to allow airflow through the fender wells instead of being trapped behind the fascia.
** To make the installation process as easy as possible. We have included some 3D printable templates below. These same 3D printed templates are used on our assembly line to fit these components on our production ROUSH Stage 3 Mustangs.