Product highlights for the 2019-2022 Ranger ROUSH Fox Suspension Kit:
- Fits NORTH AMERICAN market 19, 20, 21, and 22 Ford Ranger 2WD/4WD
- Preset with 2.0" of front leveling, (adjustable from 0-2" of leveling)
- Increased ride height to accommodate larger wheel and tire combinations
- CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum shocks
- Nitrogen charged aluminum body coil over shocks with tuned performance springs
- Engineering validated for the ROUSH Ranger truck program
- Bolts on with no vehicle modifications
- Improved stability and off-road performance
- Made in the USA
- 2 Front adjustable coil over shocks with matched coil springs
- 2 Rear aluminum body shocks w/ internal floating pistons
- 2 Fox mud guard/roost guard for added shock protection
The new 2019-2022 Ranger ROUSH Fox Suspension Kit unleashes the Ford Ranger’s maximum potential off-road, providing increased clearance and the ability to fit larger-diameter tires. The kit is preset with 2 inches of front lift to level the truck, providing a more aggressive stance to complement the improved on and off-road prowess.
The aluminum shock body is rust-proof and increases cooling capacity, while the upper mount has a bushing to reduce noise and vibration. The kit bolts on with no vehicle modifications.