PLEASE NOTE: Due to tremendous demand, your order may be delayed. If you’d like to speak to us about timing on a specific product or order, please call 1-800-59-ROUSH or send us a note in the chat below. Thank you for your patience!
Product highlights for the 2022-2023 Mustang ROUSH Supercharger Kit - 750HP:
- Fits 2022-2023 Mustang GT 5.0L V8
- Produces 750 horsepower and 670 lb-ft of torque!
- High-Capacity Cooling Technology with a full-face low temperature radiator
- Compatible with both automatic and manual transmissions
- Features Eaton’s TVS R2650 technology for increased power output throughout the RPM band
- Engineered for durability with large bearings and timing gears
- Calibration optimized for 93 octane fuel, compatible with premium fuel
- 3-year/36,000 mile limited ROUSH powertrain warranty included when installed by an ASE certified technician*
- Includes all necessary installation hardware
- Note: Not approved for sale or installation in California or states that require an EO number
- Note:Not compatible with Ford Mustang 5.0L equipped to meet Euro 6.2 emission standards. (Euro 6.2 dictates the use of particulate filters which are not compatible with the ROUSH Supercharger system
- Note: NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MACH 1, BULLITT, OR GT350
Take your Mustang to the next level
Unlock exhilarating performance from your 2022-2023 Mustang with 750 horsepower and 670 lb-ft of torque provided by this ROUSH Supercharger Kit. Building off the 5.0L V8 engine, the ROUSH Supercharger adds an impressive 300 horsepower and 260 lb-ft of torque over the stock engine. Included in the ROUSH Supercharger Kit is ROUSH’s High-Capacity Cooling Technology with a full-face low temperature radiator. The larger low temperature radiator provides increased cooling capability, allows for greater power output, and delivers maximum performance. Compatible with both automatic and manual transmission vehicles, the ROUSH Supercharger kit features Eaton’s coveted TVS R2650 technology for increased power output throughout the RPM band and is engineered for durability with large bearing and timing gears. Our 2022 Mustang Supercharger kit had to meet new Tier 3 Emissions Standards required on the base Mustang for this model year. We achieved this by incorporating a hydrocarbon trap in the air induction system as well as a unique calibration for the 2022-2023 model year. Thanks to massive engineering efforts, we were able to maintain previous model year performance targets for power and torque.Because ROUSH is with you on this ride, the Supercharger Kit includes the ROUSH 3-year/36,000-mile Limited Powertrain Warranty when installed by an ASE certified technician. The Supercharger Kit's calibration is optimized for 93-octane fuel, but is also compatible with premium fuel.
Note: Not approved for sale or installation in California or states that require an EO number
|Application||2022, 2023, Mustang V8|
|Instruction URL||Download Instruction Manual|