What We Collect
Cookies & Personal Information Collection
Below are specific instructions you can use to clear your cookies on the top browsers that our customer’s frequently use.
What Type of Information Do We Collect?
Roush Performance collects various types of information at different stages of your interaction with us. When shopping and purchasing on our online store for instance, you may be asked to enter your: name, email, mailing address, phone number, and PayPal information. We also collect your email address when you subscribe to our Newsletter (of which you can opt-out at any time).
Other types of information we collect:
- Vehicle Configurator – When you would like to send your interest to a dealer in your area, we ask for your name, phone number, email, and address. This information is shared with a dealer to better assist you in your search for your ideal Roush vehicle.
- Roush Road Crew – If you sign up to be a member of our Roush Road Crew, we collect your name, email, address, and PayPal information.
- Various Forms on RoushPerformance.com request personal information such as your name, email, phone number, and address, including forms used for the following:
- Registering your Roush vehicle
- Requesting a VIN lookup
- Inquiring about or registering for a specific vehicle incentive program
- Requesting information on becoming a Roush dealer
- General inquiries and requests
- Warranty claims through our customer service team will request information to assist with the request.
- Customer Surveys collect information you are willing to volunteer to help assist us in making improvements to our products and service.
Any of the information we do collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
- Your information helps us better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website
- We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service
- Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide for order processing will be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. Opting-in for marketing emails is separate and occurs via the newsletter signup page or when sending your interest in receiving email updates from us in other forms. You can opt-out at any time.