Product highlights for the Mustang Coil Springs, Rear (2005-2014):
- Mustang Coil Springs (Rear Set) for 2005-2014 Mustang GT's
- Improves handling for Mustang rear end
- Provides improved stiffness and stability through turns
- Designed to maintain high level of ride quality while increasing performance
- Sold in pairs, one for both left and right sides
- Extensively engineered and tested to ensure proper balance with entire vehicle as an integrated system
- Designed for use as part of the ROUSH® Mustang Suspension Kit (part #401296)
- Part #401295
- Lowers rear of vehicle by 1/2 inches
Mustang Coil Springs (Rear Set), from ROUSH®, will improve the handling of your 2005-2014 Mustang.
These rear springs provide more stiffness and stability for your Mustang's suspension, and improves cornering ability. The Mustang Coil Springs are designed to work as part of the ROUSH Mustang Suspension Kit (part #401296) to provide superior handling without sacrificing ride quality. The ROUSH Rear Coil Springs are sold in pairs (for both left and right rear shocks).
This and every ROUSH suspension part is extensively made and tested by ROUSH's own performance engineers to offer optimum performance for your vehicle. ROUSH suspension parts are developed over many hours on the race track, slalom, lane change, skid pad, and on several different road surfaces to produce the best combination of ride and handling.
One instrument that the ROUSH engineers use in this development is the DIVAS Data Acquisition System, the same system used by Ford engineers for gathering and analyzing vehicle dynamics. Rather than simply providing the best quality suspension parts available, ROUSH takes its development a step further by finely tuning its suspension offerings to the specific application as part of a whole system. The benefit of this approach is that ROUSH suspension parts work seamlessly with the other dynamic aspects of your car.
This kit drops the rear of the vehicle by 1/2 inches.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov