Product highlights for the Mustang Suspension Kit 4.6L V8 (2005-2010):
- This Mustang Suspension Kit brings big improvements to the handling of your 2005-2010 Mustang GT
- Provides improved stiffness and stability through turns
- Handles over 1.0g lateral on skid pad
- Lowers vehicle by 1"
- Designed to maintain a high level of ride quality while increasing performance
- Extensively engineered and tested to ensure proper balance with entire vehicle as an integrated system
- This is a comprehensive suspension upgrade, and includes the following components:
- Front Coil Spring (pair) (part #401294)
- Front Struts (pair) (part #401297)
- Front Stabilizer Bar (part #401299)
- Rear Coil Spring (pair) (part #401295)
- Rear Shocks (pair) (part #401298)
- Rear Stabilizer Bar (part #401300)
- Recommended for use with ROUSH® wheels
- The same suspension system used in 2005-2009 ROUSH Stage 2 and 427R Mustangs
- Part #401296
Our Mustang Suspension Kit will greatly improve the handling of your 2005-2010 Mustang.
This is a complete Mustang suspension package and includes springs, dampeners, jounce bumpers, and anti-roll bars.
This suspension package was carefully designed to work as an integrated system for your vehicle to provide
superior handling without sacrificing ride quality.
This Mustang suspension system is the same one used in 2005-2010 ROUSH Stage 2 and 427R Mustangs. It's
recommended that this suspension system be used with ROUSH wheels.
This and every ROUSH suspension part is extensively engineered and tested by ROUSH's own
performance engineers to deliver peak performance for your vehicle. ROUSH suspension
parts are developed over many hours on the race track, slalom, lane change, skid pad,
and on a wide variety of different road surfaces to provide the best combination of ride
and handling. One tool that the ROUSH engineers use in this development is the DIVAS
Data Acquisition System, the same system used by Ford engineers for collecting and
analyzing vehicle dynamics. Rather than simply providing the best quality suspension
parts available, ROUSH takes its development a step further by finely tuning its
suspension offerings to the specific application as part of a whole system. The benefit
of this approach is that ROUSH suspension parts work seamlessly with the other dynamic
aspects of your car.
Since being established in 1976 as Jack Roush Performance Engineering, ROUSH has become
the winningest name in racing, with numerous championships in professional drag racing,
road racing, and NASCAR. The ROUSH company is also recognized internationally as a
premier provider of automotive product development and systems integration solutions,
with more than 2,000 employees in facilities across the globe. The company's success
remains deeply rooted in the core values that are unique to ROUSH: reliance upon the
talent of the individual, a disciplined work ethic, scrupulous attention to detail, and
an acutely intense desire to be the best. As a result, every ROUSH product shares in
this rich tradition of racing performance and the highest level of OEM quality and