Product highlights for the 2021-2022 Bronco Air Induction System:
- Fits all 21 and 22 2.3L and 2.7L 2021 Ford Bronco
- 30% more filtration area than OE filter
- Maintains factory water fording capability (prevents water ingestion into the engine)
- Intake gasket included creating an airtight seal to protect the air filter from debris and water
- Made from durable injection-molded plastic
- Maintains factory mounting locations and hardware are utilized to allow for quick and easy installation
- Easy to clean / no oiling required
- Increased air intake sound
- Off-road pre-filter included
- See-thru lid to monitor filter capacity
- ROUSH plaque
- 50-State Emissions-Legal EO# D-418-44
Our ROUSH Performance Air Induction System for the 2021 and 2022 Ford Bronco fits all trim levels and chassis configurations (2-door or 4-door). Combining our knowledge from off-road racing and utilizing our engineering capabilities, we have created an air induction system that increases the air filter’s surface area without modifying the engine compartment.
The Air Induction System is made from durable injection-molded plastic with an easy-to-clean texture that matches the underhood panels for an OE look. A see-thru window allows you to monitor your air filter when you’re on the trails without having to remove components so you can keep enjoying the roads less traveled.
Each ROUSH Performance Bronco Air Induction System includes a pre-filter that is designed to repel water and keep out larger debris to help keep the filter clean to breathe while still allowing the air to get through. The pre-filter simply slides over your intake like a sleeve and features the ROUSH “R” Logo. We recommend periodically removing the pre-filter and cleaning it to prevent debris build up that will maximize your filter's lifespan.