Product highlights for the Mustang Lowering Springs (2005-2014):
- ROUSH Mustang Lowering Springs
- Fits 2005-2014 Mustang (both GT & V6 applications)
- Lowers the ride height of a factory 2005-2014 Mustang to roughly .50 inches in the front & rear (Note: Ride height variance dependent upon vehicle content installed)
- For a more “extreme” drop on your Mustang, please reference ROUSH’s Extreme Lowering Springs
- Includes four springs total (two for the front, two for the rear)
- Same springs used in ROUSH’s 2005-2010 Suspension System, which is also the same system used in most 2005-2009 ROUSH-built Mustangs with suspension kits
- If used with the ROUSH Front Struts and ROUSH Rear Shocks on a 2005-2010 Mustang, will lower the vehicle to roughly 1.00” inch over stock
- Includes detailed installation manual
Looking for a new aggressive stance to compliment your Mustang, while still obtaining a quality ride? Look no further.
ROUSH Performance offers this lowering spring kit for all 2005-2014 Mustang owners, both GT and V6 applications. These springs will be a direct swap-out for your factory springs, and install in about 3 hours. Included will also be a detailed installation guide so you can get your Mustang back on the road in no time!
Not only do these springs help to provide a better ride quality, they also provide a nice aggressive stance over stock!
- When added to a 2005-2014 Mustang GT (or V6 model), these springs provide a .50” inch drop over the stock ride height (Note: Ride height variance dependent upon vehicle content installed).
- On 2005-2010 Mustangs, when used with the ROUSH Front Struts and ROUSH Rear Shocks, vehicle ride height will drop to roughly 1.00” inch over factory ride height.
These springs are also the same exact ones used in ROUSH’s 2005-2010 Suspension System, which is the same system used on most ROUSH-built 2005-2010 Mustangs. Therefore, if you are a 2005-2010 ROUSH Mustang owner and your vehicle has our suspension system, these springs will be direct replacements.
Note: These will NOT be direct replacements for 427R TrakPak owners with ROUSH’s coil-over suspension system.