Product highlights for the 2005-2010 Mustang GT/GT500 ROUSH Extreme Exhaust:
- Fits 2005-2010 Mustang GT (4.6L V8) & 2007-2010 Mustang GT500 (5.4L V8)
- ROUSH Extreme Axle-Back Exhaust System
- Designed for improved performance
- Straight-through resonator design provides very aggressive tone
- Piping is 2.5” in size and is made from mandrel-bent 409 aluminized stainless steel for consistent flow
- Tips are 4” in size and are constructed of chrome-flashed 304 aluminized stainless steel
- Utilizes OEM hangars and mounting points for easy installation
- Requires no cutting or welding
- Can be used with factory Ford rear valance
- Includes all necessary hardware and instructions
- Backed by ROUSH’s 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Part #421915
Completely redesigned for maximum performance, the ROUSH Performance Extreme Axle-Back Exhaust gives your 2005-2010 GT (4.6L V8) or 2007-2010 GT500 (5.4L V8) a much more aggressive growl than ever before!
This ROUSH Extreme Axle-Back Exhaust is constructed of 409 aluminized stainless steel piping for its durability, which is also mandrel-bent for consistent flow throughout. The system is then finished off by 2 4” 304 stainless steel chrome-flashed tips (embossed with the ROUSH logo) for superior look as well as superior durability & corrosion resistance. The straight through design is much less restrictive and gives this exhaust a tough, deep sound unique to ROUSH exhausts that lets people know you are driving something that means business.
This kit uses all stock mounting points and comes with hangars pre-welded to the piping. Absolutely no cutting or custom fabrication is required for a perfect fit, and this kit can be used with the factory Ford rear valance. Like all ROUSH exhausts, this system uses CAD data from the original manufacturer in the design process. This ensures perfect OEM-quality fitment and painless installation.
Included will be all necessary hardware and instructions for installation. This exhaust also includes ROUSH’s 3-Year Limited Parts Warranty.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov