Product highlights for the 2015-2022 Mustang 5.0L V8 ROUSH Resonator Delete H-Pipe :
- Fits 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, and 22 5.0L V8 Mustang GT (fastbacks and convertibles)
- Compatible with Ford and ROUSH Performance Exhaust Systems
- Eliminates the restrictive factory resonator to give your vehicle a deep, race-inspired growl and more aggressive sound
- Durable pipes are made with corrosion-resistant, high-quality stainless steel
- H-pipe is mandrel-bent to ensure consistent flow
- Quick and simple installation
- Backed by ROUSH 3-year limited warranty
ROUSH Performance's Resonator Delete H-Pipe is an affordable way to eliminate the factory resonator to get deep, aggressive and race-inspired sound. The H-Pipe increases flow through any 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022 Mustang GT exhaust system for maximum horsepower and torque. Replacing your factory resonator with the ROUSH Resonator Delete H-Pipe won't trigger any check engine lights.
The Resonator Delete H-Pipe is a quick and easy way to give your Mustang that deep aggressive exhaust tone and performance that can be used on the road or track.
The 2.5-inch H-Pipe assembly is made from high-grade mandrel-bent stainless steel to ensure maximum flow with less back pressure and long-lasting durability. The system is designed and engineered using OEM vehicle CAD data to ensure a perfect fit.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov