Product highlights for the 2019-2022 Ranger 2.3L ROUSH Cold Air Intake Kit:
- Fits 19, 20, 21, and 22 Ranger 2.3L
- Custom see-through air box lid
- High-flow, high-capacity, washable and reusable air dry element filter (does not require
- Power Gains: up to 8 lb-ft of torque over factory with intake swap alone
- Increased air flow
- Increased engine performance with no PCM recalibration required
- CAD-designed for optimized sealing to keep out heat and gain maximum performance
- Durable injection molded parts
- Provides additional induction noise and aggressive performance sound
- Custom ROUSH conical-style filter with 21 percent more surface area than stock
- Maintains factory airbox snorkel
- No modifications are required for installation
- Includes all necessary hardware and instructions
- Includes ROUSH 90-Day Limited Parts Warranty
New for this year is the Ranger 2.3L Cold Air Intake Kit. The ROUSH Performance Cold Air
Intake delivers greater performance over the stock intake - increasing airflow and producing
power gains of up to 8 lb-ft of torque over stock with an intake swap alone.
This CAI system features a custom engineered transparent cover while maintaining the factory
airbox snorkel and increasing airflow. The included ROUSH conical-style dry element filter has
21 percent more surface area than the factory filter and requires no oiling and is easily
washable for reuse. No modifications are needed for installation, just bolt-on and go!
The kit utilizes durable injection molded parts and comes with all necessary hardware and
instructions, allowing for quick and easy installation. No cutting or modifications are needed for
installation, just bolt and go! This cold air kit is also backed by the ROUSH 90-Day Limited Parts Warranty.
50-State emissions-legal on 2019-2021 Rangers (CARB E.O. #D-418-38).
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov