The ROUSH® Stage 3 Mustang defines Jack Roush’s vision of a true American performance car, one that combines the raw power, handling, and braking capabilities of his championship winning race cars, while at the same time maintain OEM reliability, drivability, and comfort.
At the heart of the Stage 3 Mustang is the ROUSHcharged™ powertrain. Featuring Eaton’s® award-winning Twin Vortices Series (TVS) technology, the R2300 supercharger combined with ROUSH's High-Efficiency Intercooler and an OE-level PCM Calibration boosts the "Coyote" 5.0L's output to a tire punishing 575 horsepower and 505 lb.-ft. torque. Team that up with the optional Ford Racing "Aluminator" Engine, and you’ve got the ultimate building block for the 625 HP Phase 2 or 675 HP Phase 3 upgrade*.
To ensure maximum performance ROUSH chassis engineers spent thousands of hours in development and testing to create the perfect set up to aid in acceleration, cornering and ride quality. The ROUSH Performance Suspension System features custom-valved Front and Rear Shock Absorbers, rate-matched Front and Rear Coil Springs, a larger, stiffer Front Stabilizer Bar and a Rear Anti-Wheel Hop Upper Control Arm that seamlessly blends comfort on the road and superior handling on the track.
And if all that wasn’t enough, ROUSH teamed up with Cooper Tire to develop an Ultra High Performance Tire (Zeon RS3-S) that is capable of transferring the power and performance of a ROUSH Mustang to the ground. This machine is a corner-carving marvel capable of lateral forces in excess of 1.02 G’s on the skid pad.
With all this muscle and race car handling, there is no doubt that the Stage 3's exterior attitude had to match. Standard equipped with the "R6" Aerobody package, ROUSH kicks the Stage 3 into high-gear with a customized graphic package with over 250 unique color combinations, and an optional Custom Paint Finish by Sherwin-Williams® to create a truly unique and personalized vehicle.
Standard components inside the Stage 3 consist of a custom gauge cluster (when built on premium base models only), ROUSH embroidered floor mats, a ROUSH center console button, a Stage 3 dash medallion and Jack Roush's signature graphic on the dash. Under the hood are a serialized Stage 3 plaque and a chassis build plaque.
Because the Stage 3 comes so well equipped, the only exterior body option is the rear quarter window louvers and graphics. Inside there are two optional seating upgrades, ROUSH embroidered GT charcoal leather or the premium Stage 3 embroidered leather interior with suede inserts and highlight stitching, suede door panel inserts with highlight stitching and a suede shift boot with highlight stitching. There is also a vent gauge pod with LED boost gauge, suede wrapped performance steering wheel, white or black shifter ball and ROUSH illuminated sill plates (cars equipped with ambient lighting). Billet aluminum racing pedals and a convertible light bar are also available as optional equipment.
Chassis and engine options now include three 20-inch wheels options (chrome, hyper black, and new graphite), four different brake packages (red two-piston sport, red four-piston performance, black four-piston performance or red six-piston competition), a trunk mounted tool kit, ROUSH laser cut hood struts and red or black ROUSH engine coil covers. New for 2014 is the X-brace and rear seat delete featuring factory-matched carpeted rear seat delete and X-brace (painted gray standard or can be upgraded to match exterior body color) to provide additional rear structural rigidity. Rounding out the options list is the ROUSH dual chamber off-road exhaust system, making sure that everyone hears the 575 horsepower Stage 3 symphony.
Experience the very best that ROUSH Performance has to offer...The 2014 ROUSH Stage 3 Mustang.
AMERICAN MUSCLE | REDEFINED
*Phase 2 and Phase 3 upgrade kit available through ROUSH Performance parts catalog.
2014 ROUSH Stage 3 Mustang
2014 ROUSH Stage 3 Mustang
- ROUSHcharged Phase 1 - 5.0L Powertrain System (575 hp / 505 ft-lb)Includes TVS 2.3L ROUSHcharger intake manifolds, intercooler & radiator, air induction system and ROUSH Phase 1 calibrated ECM
- Performance Tuned Suspension SystemIncludes front struts, rear shocks, front and rear springs, front sway bar, and jounce bumpers
- 18-Inch ROUSH Chrome Wheels with Ultra High Performance Cooper RS3 Tires
- High Flow Upper Grille with "3" Badge
- Aero Pockets with Driving Lamps
- Performance Front Chin Splitter
- High Flow Lower Opening (Grille Eliminator)
- Square R Fender Badges
- Hood Scoop
- ROUSHCHARGED™ Hood Graphic
- Rocker Side Splitters
- Rear Side Splitters
- Aero Rear Valance
- Dual Chamber Exhaust Tips
- Rear Decklid Spoiler
- Jack Roush Signature Graphic on Decklid and Dash
- ROUSH Faux Gas Cap Badge
- Stage 3 Decklid Badge
- ROUSH Stage 3 Graphics Package
- ROUSH Front Windshield Banner
- Stage 3 Serialized Engine Bay Plaque
- Engine Bay Plaque with Chassis Builder
- Embroidered Floor Mats
- ROUSH Gauge Cluster
- ROUSH Center Console Badge/Button
- Stage 3 Interior Medallion
- ROUSH Supplement Owner's Guide
- ROUSH Custom Exterior Paint
- Ford Racing Aluminator Forged Engine Upgrade(Manual Transmission Only)
- ROUSH Bar-style Lower Grille(Replaces High Flow Lower Opening)
- 20-Inch ROUSH Chrome Wheels with Cooper Ultra High Performance RS3 Tires
- 20-Inch ROUSH Hyper Wheels with Cooper Ultra High Performance RS3 Tires
- 20-Inch ROUSH Graphite Wheels with Cooper Ultra High Performance RS3 Tires
- Vent Pod with Boost Gauge
- Engine Coil Covers (Red or Black)
- Performance Suede Wrapped Steering Wheel
- Hood Struts
- ROUSH Rear Quarter Window LouversFor coupe only
- ROUSH Rear Quarter Window Louver Graphics (Matte Black)
- Dual Chamber Exhaust - Dealer Installed (Post Title)
- X-Brace and Rear Seat Delete
- Painted X-Brace and Rear Seat Delete
- 6-Speed Shifter Ball (White or Black)
- Illuminated Door Sill PlatesRequires ambient lighting option
- Billet Performance Pedals
- Stage 3 Interior PackageLeather seating with suede insert front and rear with highlight stitching and unique Stage 3 embroidery, suede door panel inserts with highlight stitching, suede shift boot with highlight stitching
- ROUSH Embroidered GT Charcoal Leather Seating
- ROUSH Convertible Light BarFor convertible only
- ROUSH Trunk Mounted Tool Kit
- Locking Lug Nuts
- Sport Brake Package (Red)Only available on non-Brembo equipped chassis
- Performance Brake Package4-piston front caliper (painted black), 14-inch front rotor, painted (black) rear caliper, and slotted rotor
- ROUSH Competition Brake Package6-piston front caliper, 14-inch front rotor, painted rear calipers (red)