2017 Mustang RS
"Between a road car and a race car is a ROUSH car..." Jack Roush
The 2017 ROUSH Mustang RS is a streamlined fusion of irresistibly good looks, stunning body lines, and a ferocious tone. The RS’s 3.7L V6 engine produces 300 horsepower and 280 lb-ft of torque to get its 19-inch black GT Performance Pack wheels spinning, while delivering an impressive 28 miles per gallon on the highway and 19 miles per gallon in the city. The 2017 RS is outfitted with the ROUSH “R7” Aero Fascia and a list of other body components, which lend to its aggressive styling.
New to the 2017 model year, the car comes with two choices of wheels and tires: standard Mustang GT Performance Pack wheels and tires or optional ROUSH wheels and ultra-high performance tires designed to attack corners with a vengeance. Also new for this model year is the optional Low-Gloss Black Rear Decklid Spoiler.
For the 2017 model year, the base price of the ROUSH Mustang RS package is $4,500, down from the 2016 base price of $5,995.
ROUSH has gone to great lengths to enhance the appearance and functionality of the ROUSH Stage 1 Mustang with the addition of the front fascia with aero pockets, high-flow upper grille with “RS” badging, a high-flow lower opening, front chin splitter, hood scoop, body side scoops, and more.
ROUSH exterior upgrades are precision-engineered with CAD/CAM design and manufactured using the same processes that major automotive manufacturers use for OE-quality appearance, longevity, and fit.
At ROUSH Performance, delivering heart-pounding performance, unparalleled refinement, and race-inspired styling isn't enough. We take our commitment a step further by backing the 2017 ROUSH Mustang RS with an industry-leading 3-year/36,000-mile limited warranty.
Our vehicles are rigorously engineered and tested to prevent issues down the road, but should they occur, you can rest assured knowing that we're here to help.
For more information download our ROUSH Supplement Owner's Guide
- 19-Inch Ford Ebony Black Wheels with 255/40R19 Summer TiresSame wheels and tires included on the Ford Mustang GT Performance Pack
- Front Fascia with Aero Pockets
- High-Flow Upper Grille with "RS" Badge
- High-Flow Lower Opening
- Front Chin Splitter
- Hood Scoop (body color)
- Body Side Scoop (body color)
- ROUSH Fender Badges
- Side Rocker Aero Aids
- Rear Blackout Panel with ROUSH Badging
- Rear Decklid Spoiler
- ROUSH Front Windshield Banner
- RS Serialized Engine Bay Plaque
- ROUSH License Plate
- ROUSH Interior Medallion on dash
- ROUSH Instrument Gauge Cluster
- ROUSH Embroidered Floor Mats
- ROUSH Door Sill Plates
- ROUSH Supplement Owner's Guide (download)
- ROUSH RS Side Graphics New for 2017 model year
- Hood Graphic
- Low-Gloss Black Rear Decklid Spoiler Only available with Matte Black side and hood graphics
- 20-Inch Quicksilver Wheels with Ultra High Performance Cooper RS3 Series Tires
- 20-Inch Polished Wheels with Ultra High Performance Cooper RS3 Series Tires
- Dual V6 Performance Exhaust (dealer installed post-title)
- Billet Performance Pedals (manual and automatic transmissions)
- Ford Leather Seating with Embroidered "RS" Head Rest
- ROUSH Leather Seating
- 6-Speed Shifter Ball
- Trunk-Mounted Tool Kit
- Convertible Style Bar
- Hood Strut Lift Kit
- Quater Window Scoops Black (Fastback only)
- Locking Lug Nuts